As an accredited training academy we keep high entrance standards to ensure that our grads and their certification are the best in the world. Should you have any question about the entrance requirements, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grade 12 education or BC Adult Graduation Diploma, or equivalent
- Complete English 12 with a final mark of at least 70% or Complete ABE provincial level English with a final mark of at least 70% or
- Attain level 5 English Language Proficiency Index
- Successfully complete a personal interview with an Academy representative
- Obtain a Health Assessment Form signed by your physician
- Successfully complete an Introductory Massage Workshop
- Complete Utopia Academy’s Application process
- Secure a document clear Criminal Record Check (done by Utopia Academy)
SEATS ARE LIMITED!
There are three start dates annually for the Massage and Hydrotherapy Program. September, January and May of each year.
|Non-Refundable Registration Fee||
|Year One Tuition||
|Year Two Tuition||
|Total Program Tuition||
Approximate value is $1,700.00
(plus application taxes)
|Student classroom supplies*||
|Student Deluxe Kit*||
(kit and classroom supplies are taxable)
(GST & PST 12%) $108.00
Financial Assistance may be available to eligible students.
Tuition’s include all course fees, including special training courses.
We are committed to working with students to create a flexible payment plan that will work for you.
Below is an example of a standard tuition payment schedule per year.
Year One Tuition – $17,700
- 8 Weeks PRIOR to start date: 15% ($2,655) is due
- 4 Weeks PRIOR to start date: another 15% ($2,655) is due
- 4 Weeks AFTER start date: 20% ($3,540) is due
- 4 Months AFTER start date: remaining 50% ($8,850) is due
Year Two Tuition – $11,800
- 8 Weeks PRIOR to start date: 15% ($1,770) is due
- 4 Weeks PRIOR to start date: another 15% ($1,770) is due
- 4 Weeks AFTER start date: 20% ($2,360) is due
- 4 Months AFTER start date: remaining 50% ($5,900) is due
Please note that Course Costs are subject to change, with advance notice, at the discretion of the Academy.