As an accredited training academy we keep high entrance standards to ensure that our grads and their certification are the best in the world. Should you have any question about the entrance requirements, please contact the registrar at email@example.com.
- Complete a Utopia Academy application form
- Provide proof of grade 12 completion, or have adult status (19 years or older)
- Successfully complete a personal interview with an Academy representative
- Applicants must have sufficient English comprehension skills to be successful in this program of study
- Provide a signed declaration of acceptance of the program physical and social requirements
- April 23rd, 2013
- July 30th, 2013
- Nov. 5th, 2013
WE ARE OFFERING $1000 TUITION GRANTS FOR OUR SPRING AND SUMMER CLASSES. START ON APRIL 23RD OR JULY 30TH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER!
|Non-Refundable Registration Fee||
|Student Deluxe Kit||
|Student Classroom Supplies||
140.75 (5% GST)
148.40 (7% PST)
Registration Day – $150.00 (Registration Fee)
8 weeks prior – $1100.00 (Tuition Payment)
4 weeks prior – $1100.00 (Tuition Payment)
*If registration occurs less than 8 weeks prior to the start date, the first two payments are due – $2200
First day of program – $3108.15 (Kit, Textbooks, Supplies, Taxes and Archive Fee)
4 weeks after classes begin – $2300.00 (Tuition Payment)
12 weeks after classes begin – $6000.00 (Final Tuition Payment)
We welcome your questions and are committed to working with students to create a flexible payment plan.
Please note that course costs are subject to change with advance notice at the discretion of the Academy.